Monday, January 2, 2012

Adventures Ahead


After some considerable thought I have decided to change the name of my blog from "My Autumn Years" to "Adventures In Faithful Living".  It just seems like there is an adventure around every corner when we are open to God leading us on our journey,  and I wanted my blog to reflect that. 

So, join me this year as I share our adventures in faithful living!  God has already put us on a new path in our morning Bible study, and Joel and I are looking forward to what we are going to learn along the way!  I wonder what else He has planned.

2 comments:

Meli n Pat said...

I love it!
It's funny, because I was also thinking of renaming mine. Sometimes a fresh start is, well, refreshing!!

Renee said...

Hi Meli
Good to hear from you! I think having a fresh start IS refreshing too! Hope you are doing well.