Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thoughtful and Thankful Thursday

It has been a challenging week again with my health, so it is a good time to give thanks for the blessings that surround me ~a dog that is our companion and makes us laugh, a laptop that I can use right from my recliner, soft rain on the windows, clean sheets, and a new Angels on Earth magazine.  I also am so thankful for my sweet husband who is 65 this week!  As the Bible tells us....pray without ceasing!

Prayer Requests:

*Joel's extreme Lyme fatigue


* Linny and family~ as they begin a new ministry to support orphans on a larger scale in Uganda and her husband Dw who came home from Africa sick. 

*Georgia ~ her heart concerns to be resolved with healing

* Dominique~ her ME/CFS relapse and severe light sensitivity
* Ron ~ colon cancer

* A friend who is having heart problems

*A friend who's lung cancer has returned

*Prayers for our grandson Evan's 20% loss of hearing to be restored.

*Prayers for my low levels of health and energy to resolve with new treatment

*Joe needs a kidney transplant

Lord Jesus, we lift up to you your children, your faithful servants. We ask that you reach out and touch each one of them and bring healing into their lives. You are a God of miracles, a God of healing, our Jehovah Jehri ~ our provider, our Jehovah Rapha~ our Lord of healing. We ask that you move mountains on behalf of them and grant each one healing, wholeness and peace.

In Jesus name
Amen

2 comments:

Elaine said...

I join you in prayer Renee. And I silently add my own list to yours.

God Bless,
Elaine

Jan Lyn said...

Thank you for your on-going beautiful example of prayer, Renee. Am praying along with you. I love your blog's new nature look.
The Cal-Mag seems to be helping my daughter, Renee. That is an answer to prayer. Thank you!
Blessings and Peace,
Jan Lyn