Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Your Word Is Truth



Reaching out to God for clarity, for insights, for a better understanding of everything and anything in our lives, I find myself always coming back to His Word.  No matter what path I start out on, I always end up at the same place.  His Word.  Maybe because everything we need in life is found in the pages of the Bible, and it is there that we find the truth.  How do we know that?  The Bible tells us so!  God does not lie.  He cannot.  He will not.

Need advice for a situation?  Go to His Word.  Need encouragement for your circumstances?  You will find it in the Bible.  Need to learn about healing?  It is right there in the pages of this precious book.  Do you need someone to rely on?  Search out a few of the over 7000 promises from our Lord and hold them tight.  Remember that God does NOT break His promises!

If you want to learn about how much God really loves you, you can open the pages of your Bible.  If you want to know about salvation or forgiveness, it is all there.  From Genesis to Revelation this book is power-packed with ALL we need  GOD"S WORD IS TRUTH!  We are blessed.

4 comments:

Ginny said...

I'm behind on all your posts. Right now, I'm so foggy...I can't focus and it's very difficult to read and comprehend. I am in some sort of zombie land, but I wanted you to know you are on my heart and in my prayers.

Much love to you!

sharon said...

13You are so right Renee! I don't know how I coped before I came to Jesus. Well actually I didn't cope. Thanks for the reminder the difference that the book has made on my life.

Nikki (Sarah) said...

it's amazing how good it feels to read the bible...to me it's like medicine for the soul. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

Gayle said...

A needed reminder Renee that The Word is all we need.