Thursday, May 30, 2019

The Message Is Clear

Over and over and over again, the message from God has been clear and precise.  Mostly through Facebook He has put on my heart Exodus 14:14.  Clearly.  Emphasized.  Repeated.  Firm.  Here are a few of the images I have received.  Each one a love note from God.  Each one is a reminder that I am NOT on this journey alone.  Each one lets me know staying calm is the action I need to take, trusting that He does fight for me.
















The message is very clear, and when I remember to give my battles over to my mighty God trusting in His desire to fight for me, I can live in peace. Do you need to hear his message today?  It is a rhema word from God.  Highlighted, emphasized, alive.  Hold it close.  Trust it.  

1 comment:

TravisBell77 said...

Your posts are so beautiful and it's an honor to read them. Thank you for sharing them all and may God bless and keep you forever.

Kindest regards,
Travis G. Bell (AKA a "fan"; I believe an Angel guided me to find your blog today)