Saturday, October 26, 2019

Saturday's Scribbles

Good Saturday to you from our corner of the world where Autumn has been showing off it's beauty!  Love all the colors.......Amazing!



Speaking of beautiful, our oldest son brought to my attention the tree at the end of our cul-de-sac which he noticed when he came to visit.  He swears the tree fully turned color in the short amount of time he mowed and mulched leaves.  I was in the beginning of the chemo crap storm, but was able to step out on the porch and view it myself.  Our favorite tree did not disappoint this year!


If you take a walk right past this tree you will come to the association path and it will take you down to the river and the road we love to walk on.  Or you can curve to the right on your way down and walk through the association on paved paths.  A blessing we enjoy living here.

Speaking of blessings, Joel enjoyed his very brief visit to MN for our granddaughter L's confirmation.  So thankful he could go and leave me in very capable hands.  He had a nice time with the family, all 24 hrs of it!  He was back home by 8:30 Sunday night.  I had already been sleeping for an hour, but woke up to catch up and then head to bed.  

I had a very horizontal week with the usual nasty symptoms keeping me miserable.  I know it lifts about 6 days later and so there is that light you hang on too.  As my friend Linda says, "It is ugly until it isn't".  Hope at the end of the tunnel, right?  

Our middle daughter N. turns 45 today.  Where do the years go?  She has a brother, Mark, and a cousin K. who all turn the same age each year.  Mark and N. are 4 months apart.  I can still see the day we brought her home, gathering with family and neighborhood kids around this precious bundle God had placed in our arms in miraculous ways.  Loving memories......

And leaving you with your own..........Hope you have been able to enjoy yet another week of Fall.  






No comments: