Tuesday, November 27, 2018

All Out of Fight? God Isn't!



"He is with you.  He is for you.  
He fights for you when you are all out of fight. 
It is okay to rest. He is  your strength." 


Last Friday I felt pretty crappy.  Some days are like that.  I found myself under three blankets, and just could not get warm. Waves of nausea kept me swallowing and weakness kept me sitting.  Some of our family was still here and it saddened me that I could not function well for the few hours we had left together.  Then Saturday I felt pretty good.  We even went on a small adventure to one of our favorite stores here in town.  We did not stay long, it was small business Saturday and busy, but I got out.  There is no rhythm or reason to when I will feel like hiding under the covers and when I will be up and about.   It just is what it is.

The words I quoted above are from a Facebook page that I enjoy.  Definitely Friday was one of those days when I felt out of fight.  What I need to learn is to be okay with that and rest, because GOD is my strength.  Today I briefly saw a visual encounter of the Lion of Judah.  He looked at me fully and I saw His eyes were a beautiful blue..........then they turned green.........and then brown.  They were filled with a deep compassion and love that I felt deep inside.  Not too long ago I felt the Lion of Judah and saw Him in a visual encounter lean against my side.  He was warm to the touch and I could feel each breath He took.  Jesus was on one side of me and the Lion on the other.  Suddenly the Lion took off running at high speed like you see on TV with the lions in Africa.  I heard Jesus say, "He is taking down the enemy."

He does fight for us..........and if He is for us who can be against us?  We know someone who is struggling with the death of their long time spouse........we know someone who is dealing with the heartbreak of a child in pain..........we know someone who is saddened about a loved one who is terminally ill.  I am sure you know someone who is weary of the battle. We all do, we all have been there at some time or another.  Let us remember that when we are weary God is not.  He will fight for us.  Always.  Forever.  That is how much He loves us, our fierce Lion of Judah.

No comments: