Friday, May 13, 2011

Thankful Thoughts

My post I wrote for Thursday disappeared amidst the blogger glitches that were going on, so I am just going to give a praise report here ~ giving thanks that the endoscopy on Wed. went well, and the scan looked normal.  They took precautionary biopsies in my stomach and small bowel which will take two weeks for a report.  I did not react to the meds except for my usual headaches, brain fog, and increase in pain. Yahoo for that!

Many thanks for your prayers and support.  I appreciate it so very much...

4 comments:

Elaine said...

Praising God with you:)

Blessings,
Elaine

Fliterary said...

Praising God for the good report, and praying for good report from the other biopsies!

Have a wonderful weekend, sweet lady!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

I have been so anxious to hear from you Renee. Thank the Lord for answered prayers! Please keep us updated on the biopsies. I hope you can rest and breathe easier this weekend.

Joan Hall said...

Wonderful news, Renee. Praising God for the good report.