Thursday, May 24, 2012

What Has God Been Doing In Your Life?

What is God doing in your life?  

Recently I ran across a blog where a young woman shared her story of being healed from a severe form of morning sickness.  She had gone to a church conference where a woman prayed over her.  The nausea and other symptoms left immediately.  They have tried to return four times at which point she has quietly told them to leave in Jesus name.  And. they. have.  This woman made the comment that we need to let our children know what God is doing in our lives.  I agree, in fact, I think we need to tell the world about what God is doing in our lives! 

I am so glad I ran across her blog.  Thank you Lord! Her story of healing is stored in my own memory as I walk out my own healing.  And her story is familiar to me.  My husband Joel has had symptoms try to return once in awhile and he just commands them to leave in Jesus name.  And. they. do.  That may sound strange, but I have read over and over again stories of healing where this has happened.  The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak

I love these stories of healing.  I love the way God works in the lives of His people.  Joel is often asked to tell his story!  He shares it willingly.  I wrote about it HERE.  We watched an online conference on healing, then went to bed with Joel waking up at 4am saying out loud, "I am healed" and having God confirm that healing. 

H.E.A.L.E.D!!!

Of course not everyone has such a dramatic story to share about what God is doing in their lives, but I am sure that we ALL have amazing stories to share that would encourage and lift up others. I read them in abundance at other blogs, and I share some of those stories in my Memorial Box Monday posts.  It is important to remember and it is important to share so that we encourage others and glorify our God, giving Him praise.  So, I ask you..........

What has God been doing in your life?
~~~~

"For I know the plans I have for you says the Lord.
Plans for good and not for evil.  
Plans to give you a future and a hope."
Jeremiah 29:11



Linked up to Grace Cafe over at Reflections Of His Grace and Spiritual Sundays

6 comments:

Joan Hall said...

God indeed does still heal today. I am praying for the healing of my niece who suffers from a issues related to having her gall bladder removed some years ago. She is only 30, but is in great pain and discomfort most of the time. I know God is able!

Blessings,
Joan

Virginia said...

I learned of a woman that God answered all her prayers, what was her secret.
Just four little words…
Come Holy Spirit Come

Gayle said...

I am learning, loving and walking it out day by day which I often chronicle in my blog. I plan on making my blog into a book for the grandchildren. A legacy somewhat of who I am, and what I believe. And along the way I hope to make some friends and inspire others.
I think one of my biggest challenges is helping my mom as she draws near the end of life. Despite healings, none of us live forever on this earth, and mom is 85. So I try to balance life and family and helping the younger generation as well as the older one. Yes, I am in midlife, in the middle of two generations!

Renee said...

Yes, Joan, God is able! Always enjoy your posts so much and your comments too.

Renee said...

I love that, Virginia...Come Holy Spirit come...Amen!

Renee said...

Hi Gayle,
I am doing the same...learning and walking it out daily and hoping to blog more about it soon. I love the blog, Gayle...it always draws me in and you can feel God speaking with what you share..